Even though February has given us more than it's typical challenges this year, the renewal of creative energy that happens every Spring is in sight. Where will you look for inspiration? The colors and patterns in nature, new websites and fabric sources and certainly the exchange of ideas with fellow sewers can all inject new vigor into this craft that we have such a passion for. Two new online sources that I've been enjoying lately are Zoe Hong's YouTube videos (ZoeHongTeaches/Videos) for clear and knowledgeable fashion design tutorials, and Blue Moon Fabrics for a huge selection of quality knits.
And of course, the Spring sessions are about to begin, with private classes and online answers to your questions. Welcome Spring, and welcome to all of you.
Transform your sewing from homemade to handmade as you:
- Build your sewing confidence
- Learn to adjust the commercial pattern
- Develop an accurate set of measurements
- Conquer challenging fabrics
- Experience the benefit of individualized coaching
- Have fun and make new friends